Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Kinds of Things You Can Expect

This is just a quick rundown of some of the categories of posts I will make as this blog continues. You'll see these in post titles as well as tags.

  • After-Action Report: In which I review something currently at Disneyland. Not necessarily something brand-new, but something you could go see for yourself.

  • Armchair Imagineering: In which I pretend I have any decision-making power over what gets built at Disneyland. Less obliquely, Armchair Imagineering is my term for something that most hardcore fans of the theme parks do from time to time, which is coming up with my own ideas for rides, shows, parades, shops, restaurants, and anything else that might be installed there.

  • Imagineering Theory: In which I offer guidelines for people wanting to try their own hand at Armchair Imagineering. This category is probably me at my most pretentious.

  • Kidnap the Magic: In which I describe a creative means of replicating that distinctive Disneyland vibe right in the comfort of your own home, garage, and/or yard.

  • Sentimental Paleontology: In which I gush over something I miss from Disneyland's past.

That's all I can think of for now, but I'll probably come up with others. I have a lot of thoughts about Disneyland, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment